RE: Checkout 'Country Life' & Solo Albums / RE: (TV) Semi-OT: Finding a great record you've always just missed

I don't think any of the band's live albums does them justice. "Viva!" has
poor sound and mediocre song selection "High Road" is also disappointing.

Funny,

My first foray into live music was Roxy Boots by my freshman roommate, who
turned me on to Champagne and Novocain, Warped Leatherezz, Golden Dreams, et
al.

So my first intro to Roxy was through their very well established and
amazing boots.

It would be great if someone with access could compile those concerts, BBC
and others from that period and remaster and re-release them as complete
shows, rather than the snippets that, IMHO, have a right to exist in and of
themselves.

Scott, NYC