Re: Checkout 'Country Life' & Solo Albums / RE: (TV) Semi-OT: Finding a great record you've always just missed

In message <200704242212.l3OMCg6a024289@zappa.brainiac.com>, Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net> writes

When she returned I saw that she had bought the UK 'Country Life' with the banned cover which was later changed to a close-up of a pine trees.

I could never understand all the fuss over there about this cover - it's hardly indecent, after all. Did Wal-Mart not like it or something?

There's a commercial DVD of a show in Paris in late 1990 or early 00's that is marred by horrible video direction. The cameras/shots/editing keep cutting to audience about every 20 secs.

There is, however, the DVD "Roxy Music - Live At The Apollo" recorded at Hammersmith Apollo in 2001 which was, against all odds, fantastic.