Re: (TV) ceci n'est pas un sammy hagar.

I reread your message and maybe it was for me to read more clearly what you
were expressing. First and foremost, I think we agree that Richard Lloyd and
Smmy Hagar, are, certainly apples and oranges - Lloyd is in a league all his
own. The Hagar analogy was just what popped into my head at that moment and
nothing more. I do admire Van Halen (the guitarist) ,but I do not make a
practice of listening to their music. Unfortunately, where I live, most of
the rock stations on the radio love to play Butt-Rock and so I do get to
hear more than my share of Van Halen. I'm sure that if Television were to
continue on, and replaced Lloyd, I'm sure the replacement would be someone
worthy of Lloyd. I don't want to speculate who that might be right now. As
for MySpace - sure, it's where the unwashed masses hang out - I think it
would be a good opportunity for Richard to get more publicity and a good way
to get close to the fans, if he so chooses. As for hero worship, well, I
think we are all hero worshipers to some extent. It's easy for us to forget
that these guys have to wipe their own butts just like the rest of us (sorry
if that's overly crude - just trying to real here) - I'm on a butt roll ;-)
!  Anyway I didn't mean to come across as an arrogant snot, I try to keep
that aspect of my personality under lock and key.
-Russ