Re: (TV) ceci n'est pas un sammy hagar.

On 5/4/07, Russ <russvr@gmail.com> wrote:

> 'm sure that if Television were to
> continue on, and replaced Lloyd, I'm sure the replacement would be someone
> worthy of Lloyd. I don't want to speculate who that might be right now.

Erm, I don't think a Lloydless Television would advisable, but the obvious
answer would be Mr. Rip(p), who has shown himself to be, at times, just as
sympatico with Tom as Richard.  But then one would be hard pressed to
identify half of Tom's solo bands, retroactively, as anything other than
Television.

I really don't know what to make of any of this.

-Rex