Re: (TV) ceci n'est pas un sammy hagar.

Rex wrote:
Erm, I don't think a Lloydless Television would advisable, but the obvious
answer would be Mr. Rip(p), who has shown himself to be, at times, just as
sympatico with Tom as Richard.  But then one would be hard pressed to
identify half of Tom's solo bands, retroactively, as anything other than
Television.

Perhaps. On the other hand, I remember when I saw Richard's band in 1987 (in New Haven, CT), I was surprised by how much I was reminded of Television.

Anyway it was good that the third Television album credited the music to all four members.

--JoeT