Re: (TV) Futureheads / Wilco OT

Sounds like your just repeating what the reviews tell you Rex, have another listen, get under it's skin. It's raw, but without being loud, very subtle.
Cheers
Andy

From: "Rex Broome" <rexbroome@gmail.com>
Oh, I hate it.  Or at least I find it a major notch below any or their
previous work-- very bland and disappointing.  I know a lot of other folks
who feel the same way, and I'm surprised at how well-received it's been... I
think my main problem is that the addition of Nels Cline should have
resulted in a more edgy album, not a more pedestrian one.

-Rex