Andy

From: "Rex Broome" <rexbroome@gmail.com>
Oh, I hate it.  Or at least I find it a major notch below any or their
previous work-- very bland and disappointing. I know a lot of other folks who feel the same way, and I'm surprised at how well-received it's been... I
think my main problem is that the addition of Nels Cline should have
resulted in a more edgy album, not a more pedestrian one.

-Rex