RE: (TV) A Television album brewing?

I concur - not that I'd seen them before 92 of course

last time I saw them in glasgow richard lloyd was totally on fire, completely
on it from start to finish, it was all anyone was talking about after the gig

the 'purist' in me wou'ld like to say I wasnt interested in hearing a jimmy
ripp television album. but I am interested. but is it television or a tom
verlaine solo album now ? if they called the album "Tom Verlaine - Television"
I'd buy it

realistically, I'll buy it anyway