RE: (TV) In search of the great American band

I'm not a big Patti fan. I like Horses and the Mer single a lot, but rarely
listen to them, the other stuff I have by her is ok, but I rarely listen to it
either. I have to give her credit, though. Every time I've seen a video of her
singing, she has something compelling about her.

Having seen Lenny over a dozen times, I'd give him high charisma points, too.
> Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 09:58:56 -0600> From: russvr@gmail.com> To:
tv@obbard.com> Subject: Re: (TV) In search of the great American band> > Patti
Smith was definitely my high school fantasy, hairy armpits and all!> But I'm
weird that way too ! ;-)> > > On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Joe Hartley
<jh@brainiac.com> wrote:> > > On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 05:53:11 -0800 (PST)> > Phil
Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:> >> > > If Patti Smith looked like Debbie
Harry, her career would look very> > > different, too.> >> > You're likely
right, Phil, but having seen them both, and having felt> > the sheer
sensuality of Patti versus the coke-whore detachment of Debbie,> > there's no
question about whom I'd rather...!> >> > But I'm weird like that.> >> > /Same
goes for Natalie> > //Slashies stolen from Fark> >> > --> >