RE: (TV) Illegal

Philip, thanks for the tips.

>leo next time is suggest you add CRIMINAL, FRAUDULENT and UNETHICAL to your
>subject line  (this was an attempt at humor)

Originally I asked my question offline to a friend on this List but they
couldn't solve it.

My original e-mail had an additional paragraph/question which made 'Ilegal'
Subject Line make more sense.

" PPPS:  Separate (but possibly related Q):  I'm not complaining, but
whatever happened to all the hullaballu about the embedded
protection/Encryption  that Sony Cd Company and others put into their
commercial cds to prevent the buyer from burning copies?

 But you're right, Jay, I should have changed my original Subject Line to
something like "Have $95,000 in Nigerian Bank For Each List Member", or
"Verlaine Nominated For Grammy". "Or Television To Release New CD On January
6".

Leo