From: eRacerX <eracerx@verizon.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2009 5:50:45 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd interview re. Hendrix

'I knew a guy who knew Hendrix...I forgot where Hendrix lived, but it's around here somewhere...'
I am sure Richard has good intentions, but
  Is this whole project coming off as just a little pathetic, or is it just me?
I hope the record is good.
I can't wait to hear all the 'lesser-known' songs like Spanish Castle Magic (!)

The songs he played while touring last year didn't impress.
I'd rather hear Lloyds 'take' on Hendrix, rather than a reproduction
http://truefire.com/list.html?store=dvd_instruction&viewauthor=3774&item=5662