Re: (TV) OT: Most distinctive guitar sound

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:49 AM, andy fekete <andy.fekete@gmail.com> wrote:

> For similar reasons, if we are talking distinctive, one might as well
> go ahead and mention Steve Vai and Joe Satriani.   I detest that sort
> of wankery, but it is certainly distinctive (though honestly, I cannot
> tell them apart).

Yeah, this is where we get into trouble... your Yngvies and stuff.  All the
same to my ears, although I'm sure that's heresy to many.  I don't think
anyone's mentioned Van Halen yet, either... that stuff does nothing to me.
 Goes along with lousy songs, too, so there's that.

-Rex