Re: (TV) Richard Loyd: Marquee Moon" (1977) is the only Television album, as far as I'm concerned, because it's the only record that faces outwards, to the audience.

Thanks a lot Per Rosen!!!
It is a great compilation!!!
Yeah Rex, Does anybody know news for the new LP?

http://www.earcandyarchive.com/2008/03/it-was-7-years-ago-that-i-first-heard.
> html
> >

> Love that compilation.
>
> So has anyone let any other news drop regarding the
> Verlaine/Smith/Ficca/Rip
> LP that was started last year?  Somebody must know something...
>
> -Rex

El consumo de papel es perjudicial para el medio ambiente. Por favor,
tingalo en cuenta antes de imprimir este mensaje.