Re: Desperate Richard / RE: (TV) From Richard's Facebook wall tonight...

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> They are 2 very different kinds of guitarists that complimented each others
> playing very well. I'd hesitate to say one is better than the other. As far
> as for them both being dicks, I'd say the public's perception is far from
> reality.

Well, I should clarify that I don't doubt that you could have very pleasant
social interactions with either of them.  But we certainly know of
professional situations where both of them have been less than exemplars of
civil behavior, and in their respective careers, that seems more the norm
than the exception.