Re: Desperate Richard / RE: (TV) From Richard's Facebook wall tonight...

Dennis D wrote:
They are 2 very different kinds of guitarists that complimented each others playing very well. I'd hesitate to say one is better than the other.

As Richard said,  "

Tom was special, which is why I joined up with him. He was missing what I had and vice versa.

As far as for them both being dicks, I'd say the public's perception is far from reality.

I'd agree, though I haven't spent as much time with Tom; Richard, though, is far from being a dick.

Interesting, though, that nobody called Jimmy Rip a dick when he was quoted on here recently as daring to criticise Mr. V