Re: Desperate Richard / RE: (TV) From Richard's Facebook wall tonight...

"they're both so far up there that I wouldn't know how to rank them."

Totally agree.

If I were forced to choose, I'd say Verlaine's the superior player -- but
that is because I don't at all consider technical prowess to be relevant
when ranking rock guitar players*.

-A
Boat Burning

* a magnanimous view from which I clearly derive benefit, e.g.
http://www.boatburning.com