(TV) Ether / RE: Desperate Richard

Leo wrote:  > > OK, I change my mind afterall ...... Richard IS much better
> guitarist than > > Tom (but he's also acts out his violent tendencies and impulses more).

Blackmonk wrote:
"Different Richard and Tom: "Cinderella, they were from the Philly area,
where I went to  college, and there was a huge rivalry going on between Tom
Keifer and  my boyfriend at the time."

Not sure if you were responding to me or to Nancy, but just for the record I
knew Nancy wasn't talking about Lloyd and Verlaine, I was trying to be funny
and to take the edge off my criticism of Lloyd.

Regarding Keith's comment about nobody dissing Rip(p) when he talked about Tom doing nothing
with the 2007 finished studio tracks:  There's a big difference between Richard trashing
Verlaine's
entire solo output and Rip's inferring that Tom's slow (lazy?).

I wouldn't call him lazy I'd categorize it as him being way, way up in the ether,
or to quote from one of his songs, he's a butter-head.

Leo