Re: (TV) actually on-topic: Dont Be Evil .....

Sarah was very nice to me, we exchanged emails for awhile but I lost touch with her.

http://www.last.fm/music/Sarah+Cracknell/+images/14045611

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> After the Television show at Shepard's Bush I ended up at some Greek
joint
> sitting between Sarah Cracknell from St Etienne and my friend Jim
Sclavunos
> and across from the lead dude from the Manic Street Preacher's. They > had
> all been at the Television show.

I must say I wouldn't mind being between Sarah Cracknell and... well, it
doesn't matter what's on the other side.