RE: (TV) actually on-topic: Dont Be Evil .....

aye, she'd get it. unfortunately I only ever met the earliest version of st
etienne before she joined who were whiney indy complainers "They'll never get
anywhere" was my response, I didnt even bother watching them play. Not the
first or the last time I've been totally wrong.