Re: OT: Versions of Neil Young's "Zuma"/ RE: (TV) Slate: "Lester Bangs' Basement"

Re EDD - totally concur. Their lead guitarist, Rick Rizzo learned his
chopps listening to NY. EDD has opened for Television, I think or was
in close proximity to them at some time in the early 90s. I remember
reading a blog of Rizzo's where he said he was chewing the fat with
Richard Lloyd or something to that effect.. Favorite EDD album
"Stalled Parade" from 2000.