Re: Quite a Statement / RE: (TV) OT: Luna & Dean Wareham

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:55:16 -0400 (EDT)
Andrew <andrewmfc@aol.com> wrote:

> Well Leo, with list activity being at pretty much a ten-year high I just
> thought I'd throw a cat in amongst the pigeons with that statement and see if
> we can crash the server... :-)

Do yer worst :)  When I logged onto my email this morning and found 24
new messages from this list, I was pleasantly surprised - we may well hit
a record number of posts in a single day.

One of my dirty little rock secrets is that I have always really disliked
Led Zeppelin.  It might be because they've been overplayed for my entire
life (the "rock" station in RI still plays them at least once every 2
hours), or it might be because Robert Plant's voice affects me like
fingernails on a chalkboard or rubbing a balloon affects some people.

So assigning anything as the "StH of <blank>" gives it the kiss of death
in my book.  Remember folks, this was there for a reason:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD1KqbDdmuE