Re: (TV) OT: Luna & Dean Wareham & Voices & Biographies

I'm with you on The Fall Leif. Still the best live band ever (if MES is
on a good night. If not then could be real bad). Anyway with the recent
mentions of Zeppelin on here i thought I would post this.  A clip from
Jools Holland show. The Fall were preceded by Robert Plant who did some
completely unforgettable thing which finishes with some dinky handclaps.
Just as Plant is wrapping up and before they are even introduced, The
Fall pile in with a storming rendition of _Blindness_. Possibly my
favourite Youtube clip ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We_mND4HpTg

Graham