Re: (TV) OT: Luna & Dean Wareham & Voices & Biographies

On May 1, 2011, at 2:48 PM, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> wrote:

> I spent more than a year recently listening to *absolutely nothing but The
> Fall*.

What's blown my mind about this in the past is you're not the only person I know who's done it. In another internet venue I was referencing that a friend (you) had done it, and someone else posted "that would be me."

The Fall: nnnnnnnot-ah caaaarrrrrrap-ah!  Which is to say, very, very good. Live, mighty.

(Makes a mental note to stock the iPod with Slates and the Peel box.)

http://mauricerickard.com | http://onezeromusic.com | http://yoctonaut.com/
Sent via RFC1149