Re: (TV) Re: Tom as a punk

Deb -

Not sure if you were replying to me here. I didn't use the term "lunkhead"; I
used "uninitiated." And the people who did use "lunkhead" weren't referring to
bands or performers; they were referring to people you try to describe a band to
who just won't get it. So no one in the discussion would have equated hardcore
with lunkhead.

I'm not really familiar with Fugazi, so I can't say whether "hardcore" would
apply to them. From what you and Rex wrote, it sounds like describing them as
hardcore wouldn't suffice.

Oh, and could you clearly separate your replies from what you're replying to? I
like reading what you write, but it's a nuisance to figure out where another
person's post ends and yours begins.

- Jesse