(TV) Re: lunkhead, etc.

Hey all,

Naw, I wasn't offended anyway, I didn't take it very seriously.

I see hear that Richard Thompson is very popular here.  I'm not very familiar
w/ him, I've only looked at a couple of YouTubes of him so far.  I'm also not
that familiar w/ Luna other than I noticed that Tom played on that one album
of their's.  I don't know the story behind that, how Tom got involved in
that.

Someone mentioned the Mekons, I do like them though and X-Ray Spex also.  I
like alot of post punk music.

I'll re-read Leo's post and helpful suggestions on how to post here.  But if I
screw-up, well, I'm trying.