Re: (TV) Polar Prize Winners

That is cool - and quite subtle. Television could release this mashup
version - I think it actually adds to it. I'm not really a big fan of
string arrangements in rock songs ,but this really is kinda cool. I
had already heard and appreciated Chronos's version but putting the
two together was a stroke of genius.