Re: (TV) How good a guitarist is Jimmy Rip?

Ditto on the RFtT record! Ditto Jimmy's originality though I don't
think I have studied him as closely as you have, Rex. The MfF stuff
(hope it comes out on CD, I have the Kino DvD) is brilliant and any
one I have ever turned on to it agrees as well.
-Russ