Re: (TV) The decline of Verlaine's soloing abilities

I don't think there's any "decline" in Tom's *ability* to solo.
What I think there's been a decline in is a willingness to play a certain *type* of solo.
Not because he can't, but because he doesn't want to.

I even love "Storm". It never struck me that it was a "stinker". Never!
Of course, it is 2nd or 3rd tier, Tom, but so what?
And I love "Shingalong" AND "All weireded Out"!

To me, his voice -- like the runes -- is the main attraction round here.
The fact that I also love every note he ever plays on the guitar is just gravy.

Glenn C.