(TV) ot: soft boys (>> spotify)

i'm finally checking out the soft boys (there are only so many days in a
year), know there are some fans here -- any suggestions on best place to
start?  on quick listen (spotify) i enjoyed the second album a bit more than
the first...but i see there are a lot of comps, some new stuff, etc.

after avoiding spotify (having heard complaints on behalf of some artists), i
finally jumped into it at richard lloyd's urging.  of course, he's crazy...but
he said it serves him well as an artist in terms of royalties.  anyway -- i'm
a believer now, at least from a consumer's point of view.  i'll still buy
albums that i like -- nothing can stop me -- it just gives me a great way to
check out new stuff, to avoid buying stuff i'll end up not loving.  plus i got
to spend the night listening to bad company, without having to buy a bad
company album.  hey...it happens...