RE: (TV) ot: soft boys (>> spotify)

And I feel the urge to point out that Spotify is not only an excellent
invention, but a SWEDISH invention too! It's up there, on par with Ikea, and
ombudsmdn and Greta Garbo. Have had the free version for about three years
now, never felt any need to upgrade, and the volumes of music (which may
differ from country to country) is just colossal.

Leif J, Sweden