Re: (TV) TV Articles file- missing page LINK FIXED

Someone pointed out to me that the link  for the single page file I included
in my earlier email today no longer works. The link I sent in the same email
for the large articles file, with the missing page now added, seems to work
fine. It's the single page file link that gives problems.
This link works:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/CzZgDCc3/tv_interv_more_than_just_a_boo.html
The
link above,which works, is the one my 4shared account now shows me. It reads
somewhat differently from the original one I cut & pasted &
emailed earlier
today. For instance, some capital letters got changed to lower case.
4shared's system must have done this, I didn't. I just cut & pasted
from
them. My account shows 5 downloads of the file so far, which means
some
people must have been able to use the earlier link from the email
successfully before the link got altered & stopped working in its original
version.  It's a mystery as to why it
got changed. I better check the large
articles file link now too (it looks okay - it hasn't been changed).
If anyone
has more problems let me know.
-B.