RE: More Than You'd Ever Want To Know / RE: (TV) Complete /TV's management Spanish TV show

So it's still him, then. I just found it a bit peculiar that two agencies
lists Verlaine, of which one does not mention a current tour and the other one
seems outdated. To be in the music business -- or *any* business -- and not
update its webpage since 2007 -- what is that? And Telfer also claims to
continue to manage Richard Lloyd, which he apparently doesn't.
But perhaps this is only in accordance with Verlaine's persistent extreme
under-the-radar profile.
Leif J, Sweden