Re: (TV) The hat/Rip interview

i wasn´t sure about gossiping about it ,but ,yeah he married a twenty few
 years  blonde ,lingerie model ...
i think he dresses well ,but sometim
es a little on the cartoonish rock side ..remenber that Tom agreed in havin
g him in his band if he never wear white boots again ...
he talked a lot
about to me about his relationship with Tom ,they like each other a lot ,an
d i don´t really see Tom telling how to dress now ,he´s not that flambo
yant  now (Jimmy ) ,and he has a Dickies black jacket that i´ve always
wanted ...

AMILCAR AMARANTE
http://temper.bandcamp.com ;

El día domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013 11:40, leif joley <leifj