Re: (TV) The hat

On 16/11/2013 11:57, leif joley wrote:
I hear
d "Persia" in Berlin 2004, and I believe it had been in shows for some ye
ars already by then. How fresh is that?

Well, at least it's got 'proper' lyrics now; I thought it sounded great, actually.

More bothering, however, is the presence of Jimmy Rip's hat

It's called going bald, Leif. You young folks don't have to worry about it, but when you get to my age ... (actually, I know he's been bald in the past but I believe that was by design.) When the hair starts going, there's nothing for it but the 'hipster' hat (cf Elvis Costello) or the all-over cover-up (that bloke with the dumb name in U2)