RE: (TV) The hat

"that bloke with the dumb name in U2" - not bongo? - I think he's called th
e hedge ? I can just see that band meeting, "what will we call ourselves?
" "I'll just stick with my own name I think?". "yeah me too" "I'm going to
choose a great name like - richard hell, johnny thunders or tom verlaine
did!" "yeah, me too - like gary glitter ...."