Re: (TV) The hat/Rip interview

Fred Smith and JayDee Daugherty were Holly's rhythm section for awhile. I met Holly once and I thought she was pretty cool.

Jimmy was once married to Holly Beth Vincent of Holly and the Italians, whom
I knew slightly through my ex wife.  From what I know of Holly, I can't
imagine that was any bed of roses...