Re: (TV) OT sad news

Yes, he had 2 teenaged kids. I don't think Paul shot that video at the Ork loft, but I can check that out. The first time I saw that tape was at Paul D's house in 1978. Very few people got to see it back then.

I am so sorry, Dennis...he had kids, right? Peter very generously made many of his tapes available through Dime years ago...truly a genius to preserve what he did. We all owe him a debt.

Dennis, wasn't it Peter's brother who taped the Ork loft video?

Sent from my iPhone.