Aw: Re: (TV) OT Again: Good Bowie Bio? / 'Blackstar' FLAC?

This 2002 documentary is entertaining and does a pretty good biography job up to that point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlmuuQBM4Gs

I'm a bit surprised nobody brought up the encounter(s) between Bowie and Verlaine. There was certainly much mutual admiration there. I just noticed this take on the 1980 events:

https://bowiesongs.wordpress.com/tag/tom-verlaine/

It's hard to detect influences in Tom Verlaine's music, but I think there must be some Bowie in there. (For me, the clearest influence is Dylan's songwriting style...)

--JoeT