Re: Hell & Women / F Hopeless!

P.S. not being an idiot - I genuinely think that anything from the last ten years I’d agree with “hopeless”. He’s sloppy, out of tune or bordering on it, disinterested and sounds, frankly, like someone who has English as their third language trying to sing Television songs. It’s painful.

Sent from my iPhone