Re: (TV) Clapton, Green, Taylor

Maurice,

Green is still a terrific guitarist - went to see him locally last year.
I always preferred him to Clapton; most of the original Fleetwood Mac
albums from the late 60s are essential listening round here!

How ironic that Clapton can fill the Albert Hall in London 18 nights in
a row and Green can barely fill a small local club. On the other hand,
their loss is our gain, I guess.

Keith

In message <v04220805b4eacc0e3269@[208.195.208.5]>, Maurice Rickard
<maurice@mac.com> writes