Re: (TV) Ronnie Lane

i've seen none of these, but i remember seeing an old clip (possibly from top of
the pops) on vh1 occasionally of stewart doing "maggie may", but with the faces as
his band...they're obviously lip-synching cos when it comes time for the solo (&
that solo is a BEAUT), ronnie wood goes running cross stage & leaps on top of
maclagan's piano to play it.
the band looks drunk as shit & they're obviously digging every millisecond of
it....that inspired me in a major way.