(TV) Scenes

So guys and gals,

Do you have anything going on in your respective towns as far as art and
music goes (I ask all of you New Yorkers and Brits as well)? I live down
here in San Antonio, Texas...No thing here.

Oh, there's plenty of "Nü Metal"...The occasional old Ratt Rocker...Umm...As
far as "punk" goes, my experience is that people immediately bring up
something called "Sex Pistols"...They all seem to hate the Queen of England
for some reason...There's lots of great wrestling though...and the amazing
"DJ Flux and his Capacitors" come every week...

Seriously, though, I'm quite curious about what's up elsewhere. I guess
Austin can be alright, but I'm starting to get suspicious of the entire
world as a whole (as least for right now). Am I listening to Television too
much? Do I have to resort back to older records or soundtracks to get a
glimpse of beauty? I'd even love to hear one your bands, just send me the
info.

Ken

"Kicking Cowsh*t"