From: Scott Neukam <scottneukam@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) OT: Earliest memory of rock
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

First "rock" record was Chipmunks Rock-- I remember getting

I remember listening to "The Mini Pops Sing the Hits!" alot. Gawd poor me.

in trouble when I was three or four, cause the neighbor
from across the street had called and complained that I was
playing it too loud. I don't recall the first record I
bought with my money, but early faves from my parents
collection were the Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour, the
first two Cars records, Billy Joel's greatest hits, and a

Bill Joel's An Innocent Man is still one of my favorite records.

listening to some highly questionable stuff when I was 10
or 11, but thankfully that didn't last long.

At ten, I got an MC Hammer tape for christmas. There, I said it.

Eric out.