Re: (TV) OT: Earliest memory of rock

Elton John Goodbye yellow brick road (I thought at 13 it was poetry at its
finest.)
Beatles Abbey Road
Earth Wind and Fire, Ohio Players (with rollercoaster) I loved funk music
around 1973 . They used to have shows that had at least 3 or 4 bands play
what a deal. And an admit I had a deep affection for Rod the Mod.
Then I found Elvis Costello Patti Smith Sex Pistols Clash around 1979 my life
changed
Television in red vinyl I still remember finding that in a "dime store" for
under $5 and finding the colored vinyl. I just knew from the cover that it
was going to be great. \
Anyone remember the late night shows that had music videos and lip sync bands
on. I think it was from England in the late 70's. I cannot remember the name
of the show or shows besides Don Kirshners and that was American.
lisa