RE: (TV) Heard ole Neil put us down

Who at ATP in mt buller were a little disappointing, The Laughing Clowns were
much much better.

Chris Bailey just wandered around a little disinterested.

> To: tv@obbard.com
> Subject: Re: (TV) Heard ole Neil put us down
> Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:24:53 -0500
> From: andrewmfc@aol.com
>
> Ahh... but they have gained Ed Kuepper (from the Saints)!

http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Frover%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Frover%2F

1%2F705%2D10129%2D5668%2D323%2F4%3Fid%3D10&_t=763807330&_r=hotmailTAGLINES&_m