Re: (TV) Leave Hell out please, and de-emphasize the punk-rock NYC scene, concentrate on the 331/3 rpm album itself

I think it is not too far off track to say that Television - went
through sort of a "punk" stage early on . I cite the song "Double
Exposure"
-  a mean snarly ditty, full of aggression and snottiness. Are not
those "punk" attributes. It's counting angel on the head of a pin
though when you get down to it.