From: Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com>
To:
tv@obbard.com
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) Some
Ominous News on Waterman's '33 1/3: MM' Approach

I don't mind Meloy's voice
as much as some, but his songwriting bugs the
living piss out of me
sometimes.  At first it was sort of charming in a fey
way, but when you start
to realize that he literally cannot write anything
that's not some kind of
faux-Dickensian/sub-Kipling melodrama claptrap, it
gets old fast.

We are all
being kind of cranky, huh?