Re: (TV) Re: lunkhead, etc. >> RT and more

As Joe said, the motorcycle song is 1952 Vincent Black Lightning. It's very much
a guitar song, in terms of fingerpicking.

For the folk/acoustic side of RT, I'd recommend the live CD Celtschmerz. For
more of the rock/electric side, try the live records Two Letter Words or More
Guitar.

Not much live Richard & Linda available. For studio recordings, I personally
prefer Pour Down Like Silver or I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight to Shoot
Out the Lights. All three are very high up on the RT List members' rankings.

- Jesse