Re: Full of it / RE: (TV) Sour Grapes / Alternate Ver of Television's Founding?

 (I would prefer to see the new band sub in a few choice Tom
solo songs, like "Clear It Away" or "Walker", instead of the millionth
airing of "Friction", but that's probably just me).

Well that is something you'd never see with Richard, the deal was they do no solo Verlaine stuff as Television with Richard in the band. I think there was some discussion as to whether they could do Breakin in my Heart because while a Television song it was on a Tom solo record. --------------