Re: (TV) More on Breakin' In My Heart': Brazil 2011 ??!!

Looking forward to tonight! It's been a long time since I've seen anyone from the list, but will say hi if I recognize anyone. (I'm 5'11", medium/stocky, short brown hair, glasses, and will be in jeans and either an orange chamois shirt or a black Obscura Antiques T-shirt with an octopus in a jar on it.)

- Jesse